ArtHelp! Gfx!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Help! Gfx!
Hey
I was wondering if anyone would like to help me learn gfx?
If so add me on skype
sorenowlprod
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post
There should be tutorials here that you should try and follow: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40

Look around for a bit, and learn from there. I will look for the ones I think are useful and try to share them with you.
Fien
I will do
Also this is sucidial u know that xD
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
Fien
I will do
Also this is sucidial u know that xD
Yes, I do know that.
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
Why is gfx so hard :/
I give up
Just practice, you'll get better.
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post

Just practice, you'll get better.
Ik lol staph telling me that gg
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us