HiringCoder to code a Web Shop

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Coder to code a Web Shop
Need someone who is brilliant at HTML or any other code I can put on my site, and I will pay a negotiable price around $10.
All I need is a shop that uses PayPal to buy accounts.

Please Skype me: theo.cm
bump /////// still looking
bump // if you can do this, please offer me
bump //////////
I added you on Skype but no response
bump ///////////// @higgings I accepted, but no response :P
bump ///////////
bump //////// This can be very simple
You mean something like this ??

<form name="_xclick" target="paypal" action="" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_cart">
<input type="hidden" name="business" value="">
<input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD">
<input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="HTML book">
<input type="hidden" name="amount" value="24.99">
<input type="image" src="h t t p : / / w w w .paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/sc-but-01.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">
<input type="hidden" name="add" value="1">
</form>
Maybe i can help you with this. I have some experience with HTML.

Add me on skype: juhis122
$10 for a web shop? Are you crazy? Any serious developer won't make a website for that amount. You can just buy a domain and hosting and run a CMS with a eCommerce plugin
Quote Originally Posted by Fluxify View Post
$10 for a web shop? Are you crazy? Any serious developer won't make a website for that amount. You can just buy a domain and hosting and run a CMS with a eCommerce plugin
I think you've got me wrong, I just want a simplistic shop html element where you click add to basket or whatever and it goes to your basket, and users are complied to enter their email. I do not want a full website, or anything close to it. Basically I want an application to manage my orders.
Quote Originally Posted by Fluxify View Post
$10 for a web shop? Are you crazy? Any serious developer won't make a website for that amount. You can just buy a domain and hosting and run a CMS with a eCommerce plugin
I think you've got me wrong, I just want a simplistic shop html element where you click add to basket or whatever and it goes to your basket, and users are complied to enter their email. I do not want a full website, or anything close to it. Basically I want an application to manage my orders.
I could create you one, Pm me if you're still looking for someone.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?