SolvedLe Bot 8.3

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Le Bot 8.3
Does Le Bot 8.3 accept the Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem) when you enter it into the bot manager? I'm a little worried because there are some items that it doesn't seem to grab, especially the ones that have a value e.g. Mystical Parchment x1.
Quote Originally Posted by Bruticus Maximus View Post
Does Le Bot 8.3 accept the Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem) when you enter it into the bot manager? I'm a little worried because there are some items that it doesn't seem to grab, especially the ones that have a value e.g. Mystical Parchment x1.
When you says "enter it into the bot manager" do you mean a bot from Le Bot or a .dmbot file?
Quote Originally Posted by Bruticus Maximus View Post
Does Le Bot 8.3 accept the Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem) when you enter it into the bot manager? I'm a little worried because there are some items that it doesn't seem to grab, especially the ones that have a value e.g. Mystical Parchment x1.
Mystical Parchment is a 'newer' item from when the bot was created. So it will not pick up likes items. The 'Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem)' does not get grabbed by the bot as it probably misspelled in the program. The only way for the requested items to be grabbed is for you to create a custom .dmbot file from the included Bot Manager.
at argorok

In Le Bot. I have Totems and Vouchers entered, and I am receiving Totems quite often.

at thefrikkinasian

Alright, I'll do that. Could I maybe get help on making a Nulgath Larvae bot?
Quote Originally Posted by Bruticus Maximus View Post
at argorok

In Le Bot. I have Totems and Vouchers entered, and I am receiving Totems quite often.

at thefrikkinasian

Alright, I'll do that. Could I maybe get help on making a Nulgath Larvae bot?
There should be a various amount of bots already made on this website. Try using the search feature on here and look for 'Nulgath Larvae Bot' or 'Mana Golem Bot'.
Quote Originally Posted by Bruticus Maximus View Post
Alright, thanks for all the help.
Assuming this is solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?