Help me Code? For love. =]

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
Look..., just go to youtube, look at a few basic stuff, then go start coding that basic stuff.. then try to improve that basic stuff, until you make something..
just repeat that for 1 week then you'l get the hang of it...
Can u give me videos? I need a tutor someone that has atleast 15 20 mintues every day or so to help me
Quote Originally Posted by KevinHart View Post
Can u give me videos? I need a tutor someone that has atleast 15 20 mintues every day or so to help me
Yes , this guy here i know him, he has a whole playlist that will teach you everything you need.

Click here for C++ⓘ
Click here for C#ⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
@OP Apparently I've added you in the past and decided to block you...I can't clearly remember, but I'm sure I had my reasons for blocking you... It's not something I'm interested in repeating -- I take back my offer to help you; I am unable, sorry. gl.


@ 42

~220k hours

Why do you ask?
so u r 25.0975016 y/o
a guy on highschool would not write some shit like this xD
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?