HelpHow can I make my Visual Basic program harder to decompile

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
How can I make my Visual Basic program harder to decompile
So I just made a Visual Basic program today and I don't want people to decompile it, and then steal my gmail account. How would i make it harder to decompile
Quote Originally Posted by CdbKLNN9ac View Post
So I just made a Visual Basic program today and I don't want people to decompile it, and then steal my gmail account. How would i make it harder to decompile
Use obfuscators or packers to pack your executable, like SmartAssembly.

Quote Originally Posted by CdbKLNN9ac View Post
and then steal my gmail account.
Have fun scamming people.
Quote Originally Posted by R3DDOT View Post


Use obfuscators or packers to pack your executable, like SmartAssembly.



Have fun scamming people.
Thank you for your help
It's funny that he doesn't want people to steal his account....because I agree that his program is probably for scamming : P Iron-E ?
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
It's funny that he doesn't want people to steal his account....because I agree that his program is probably for scamming : P Iron-E ?
making another gmail account takes time bro
it's funny because you're trying to steal from ppl...and yet don't want to have your own things stolen. *

Just a guess ofc..you're post is extremely vague, but I can't think of many legit reasons to hardcode in a username and password like that. Maybe it's not spamware...and you're a real programmer who made a good product...but I doubt it, based on your post.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us