Question about War Rock

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Question about War Rock
This one is my question:
When the warrock is updated, a type goes out for me of bug that says: can not get a file, and finish the update. This happens to me providing that I try to enter. What have I to do in order that it works?

Sorry for my bad english, I'm spanish.




Tanks!
its probably u have to wait cause the update takes time
Nonono.
When this happens, the update for and already it does not continue.
try it again
When I encounter these problems the only solution I have found is to get the entire warrock folder from a friend and place it onto a usb drive. Then I uninstall my Warrock and click/drag their folder onto my computer and everything works fine.
thats part true
give me the exact error, if its cannot execute file, check ur virus vault, some like AVG for example put WR updater in the virus vault bc its packed with themida.
Updater cant work sometimes
try a warrock cleaner
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us