I'm searching for a source code, but I'm too lazy.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
I'm searching for a source code, but I'm too lazy.
As you saw in the title, I wanna play rotmg alone. I need a good source code but I'm too lazy about setting up SQL. Is there is new and good source code that can I setup easily? Thanks in advance.
If you want to play RotMG alone can't you just make a private server and not invite anyone?
I'm not so good at setting up server, even I set a Minecraft server with my friend, it's buggy, laggy etc. I wanna play alone and I can't invite people.
Lol, get your lazy (he said it himself) ass to work and get it yourself? I mean just a suggestion.
Ok sorry, excuse my ignorance. No, all servers require an sql. There are plenty of good tutorials that good people made and are quite easy to find! Good luck!
Originally Posted by HoffHorn
Lol, get your lazy (he said it himself) ass to work and get it yourself? I mean just a suggestion.
Ok sorry, excuse my ignorance. No, all servers require an sql. There are plenty of good tutorials that good people made and are quite easy to find! Good luck!
Actually they all do. Only that Krazyshanks one doesn't require you to set one up because it has already done so itself but it is still using mysql
Or, make rotmg load from a db file? (i mean instead of sql)
Wow, you're even lazier then me. MySQL is easy, done in 10 minutes, then just use Phoenix source or Club's source..
Thanks to all replies. I'll try to setup an server in my free time.