SoldCS:GO and CSS package! $5!

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
CS:GO and CSS package! $5!
Hey I have both CSS and CS:GO on steam, but I never play them or use steam.

I am looking for $5 on paypal.





Skype: mikepr0z101
Confirmed craziest person on the planet.
CS:S is 20 euro and never goes on sale...
Quote Originally Posted by Polygon View Post
Confirmed craziest person on the planet.
CS:S is 20 euro and never goes on sale...


I got CSGO for 11 euros, plus I don't play CS or ever get on steam so I just wanted to get rid of it, didn't really care about waiting for a long time to get a few more euros.




Sold!

/request lock
Vouch, I bought this account! I went first.
//Closed @Kiritsugu They have no power in my sections.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us