WTBI need someone to buy me something on Amazon and refund it and ill give you $50

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
I need someone to buy me something on Amazon and refund it and ill give you $50
The item I want is NZXT Phantom 410 in White, (Mid ATX) you can find it on amazon. It costs $99, and I will give you $50 or more to do this for me.

If you can do this and can PM me on MPGH and have a decent profile I'll get you to do this, thanks.

Just Skype me: theo.cm
Never mind didnt realize you were asking for a buy4u
Quote Originally Posted by Not an Asian View Post
Never mind didnt realize you were asking for a buy4u
Missed it, what did you say in the first place?
will u accept a middleman?
Quote Originally Posted by aseemtha View Post
will u accept a middleman?
Yeah sure.
bump ///////////////
@aseemtha yeah i'll accept a middleman if you can find one that does for buy4u. Also BUMP!
bum ppppppppppp
bump ///////////
Why can't you buy it yourself exactly?
Quote Originally Posted by Legend3 View Post
Why can't you buy it yourself exactly?
Probably because he doesn't have 50 more dollars and enough to pay for tax?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?