Updated Armor Linkage?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Updated Armor Linkage?
Anyone know where I can find an updated list full of working armor .swf Linkage? Or can someone post one? @Darakath ?
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
What is armor linkage?
Basically how people rip the aqw armors off the actual game (its how Private Servers thrive). I just intend to modify/Mix and recolor armors for fun ^.^

Ex: http://game.aqworlds.com/game/gamefi...baron_skin.swfⓘ (probably doesnt work or I'm not doing the right steps
Quote Originally Posted by SuperGorgon View Post
Basically how people rip the aqw armors off the actual game (its how Private Servers thrive). I just intend to modify/Mix and recolor armors for fun ^.^

Ex: http://game.aqworlds.com/game/gamefi...baron_skin.swf (probably doesnt work or I'm not doing the right steps
I think you might want to ask @Darakath that. He usually does private servers so he should know
Quote Originally Posted by SuperGorgon View Post
Basically how people rip the aqw armors off the actual game (its how Private Servers thrive). I just intend to modify/Mix and recolor armors for fun ^.^

Ex: http://game.aqworlds.com/game/gamefi...baron_skin.swf (probably doesnt work or I'm not doing the right steps
It would of been better if you included '.swf' in your first post. Yeah, not my area to help.
Can anyone atleast tell me how to find them, I kinda forgot.
Just use the SWF grabber on the old meh kebab tool. It grabs all the SWFs around you.. maps ,items, everything.
Or you could just login via chrome web browser and find the armour you want in game
then do Chrome://cache
and search for it
Usually the linkage of the armor swfs are, for example "example_skin.swf" is most likely to be "example".
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us