Script Based Executer

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Lololol If you want to use this in a scroll menu Create a SQF, Name it what ever and then when you're in your menu type this in player addAction [{"Executer", execVM "sqfname.sqf";}];

I think I got the brackets messed up but you should get the point..
Quote Originally Posted by NeonSabre123 View Post
No ewww... Thats yucky script... Much easier and better ways to do it
Ew? Excuse me bud, that's the most simplest way, and no there's no easier way to do it, You don't know what I've seen you obviously are new to this section thus don't randomly join a section then act like you know everything when I assure you; You know absolutely nothing at all...
Quote Originally Posted by lilarron2000 View Post
Ew? Excuse me bud, that's the most simplest way, and no there's no easier way to do it, You don't know what I've seen you obviously are new to this section thus don't randomly join a section then act like you know everything when I assure you; You know absolutely nothing at all...
Clearly you are newer to scripting than he is. He understands how an addAction function should work and frankly I agree with him, your script is ew.
May seem like a dumb question. But would I need to use a pbo hider for this?
Quote Originally Posted by iftcko View Post
May seem like a dumb question. But would I need to use a pbo hider for this?
This is from 2014 This shit will not probably work in 2018 That was 4 years ago
Quote Originally Posted by AskingForAFriend View Post
This is from 2014 This shit will not probably work in 2018 That was 4 years ago
just noticed that, for what ever reason it was at the top of the page for me like it was something new -_-. Started to look at other threads, and noticed a lot of old ones are showing up top for me.
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?