Aimbot hack and chams.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Aimbot hack and chams.
Everyone good news, I have make the Aimbot hack believe it or not, but I don't have Chams so the Aimbot still work, but not properly.
So for those you will make a Chams hack let me know, if you like I can attach your Chams into my Aimbot.
I can make Chams also, but the only problem I have trouble with is the Xigncode, I can't get pass that. If you guys help me, this hack will be public in no time.....
i think this is a troll :/
Quote Originally Posted by shawn996 View Post
i think this is a troll :/
u need to learn to believe
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us