Need help

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Need help
I need a program that can track the data from a website and notify me when it reaches a certain point. optionhouse is the website. i can show you what i mean through teamviewer. i dont need it to buy anything for me, i just need it to notify me when the blue line is over the orange and

imi-over 70

rsi-over70

mfi-over 80

so-over 80

only notify when all of these items have reach this amount.

same thing when the blue line is below the orange line.

BELOW

rsi-30

imi-30

mfi-20

so-20
please help.
please help
I'll try to help, as long as the site isn't using some advanced data hiding. I can't test w/o logging in, so.
Do you have Skype? If so, my username there is 'abuckau907' (same as here).
It's 10:30pm here, I'll be on for about 2 more hours.

edit: could probably be done with screencaptures and finding the locations of the lines. Will know once I see what the output looks like.
i added you thank you very much.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us