ExclamationUnder New Management

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Under New Management
Well this is my 900th post I've been waiting on...

I was expecting to come here victoriously, upon my own prowess, but as life goes things don't ever turn out quite how you expect them to be. And I come to this position feeling above all things humbled. I want to thank all the users who supported this change as well as the members that helped to keep the order throughout the Programming section when there was nobody to do it for us. For those few of you who were here when Toymaker left us you will know this section was a very dark lonely place with little direction for the upcoming programmer. Since then however I have met many good friends on this site and things appear to finally to be getting better. So before I go closing any threads or making any Stickies I just want to say: Thanks everyone for making this happen.


Now time to get to work...

Contacting me:
The first thing I want to make sure is that anyone and everyone can get in touch with me at any given time. Since I'm serving the public I should be available to the public.
MSN: why06jz@hotmail.com
Profile Page: Send me a message or PM


Jurisdiction:
As far as I know its only over C++ Section. For those of you who don't know, Ugleh has received a Minion Position as well over the VB Section.

Changes:
Finally it's time to make some upgrades to this forum. There are Stickies that have been up so long they are leaving a fowl order, Polls that were made months ago which never seem to fall down the page, and new information that needs to be organized to make this forum of better use. If any member has any ideas or insight they will want to share please share your position.

EDIT: I am trying to compile all the information I can as fast as possible. Hopefully by the end of this week I will have a clear idea of what needs to stay and what needs to go. By taking opinions from all users I can make the best choices.

I will leave this up for the next week or so, so that everyone has a chance to see it.
You have jurisdiction of c++ sub section and Ugleh of the vb sub section.

There is no mod or minion that has jurisdiction of all sub sections of the programming section.
Oh well thankyou my friend. I am rather new to this. And Dave hasn't explained all the features. I will edit that.
Yeh it says on the Forum Leaders thing at the bottom of the forums.



I wish you and Ugleh the best of luck after all you have lots to live up to after Toymaker <3 :P
you can chat a good game, but the only reason you have a chance is because mpgh finaly has members who are intrested

many have tryed to reform c++ section including me jetamay and toymaker
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
Yeh it says on the Forum Leaders thing at the bottom of the forums.
Hmmmm weird.... I've never noticed that before. o_O


@English: Well I can only try, then it's up to other people to help themselves, luckily as you said there are quite a few more people interested then there were before. I think one thing that is different is I'm starting from zero experience. Weird I know, but I can kind of figure out what I need to learn, by asking for a lot of help and so I can help others who need to learn the same things. idk... that's my theory anyways.
Congrats, you've been a great help to me so far
yeah gratulation
Congratulations 900th, I know you wanted your 900th post to be important but why don't you leave that to you 1337 one ? ^^, Congratulations and I know your gonna make one hell of a good minion off this section.
congratulation



only 1 sticky is needed on this section.

1 that explains all the new people that hackings isn't easy and it takes time
Id like php section too, but I got to prove that im good for it. :P
Same here except I'm looking to get Assembly as well. I hope you get it.

@lala: I'm actly planning to get rid of a lot of Jetamay's posts. (not permanently) I have already sent notice to him. Frankly it needs to be reorganized with some more relevant topics.

Oh and thanks again everyone else.
Kewl finally a C++ guy. I really need youre help with my girst d3d for warrock, I dont want to put my source here, i already added you on MSN (also :P)
Congrats man! Maybe you're the only one who can reform this section.
Congratz why im happy for you.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us