OutdatedHow to Hack Weapon in Blackshot Version 2.0

Posts 31–45 of 127 · Page 3 of 9
I suspend 64 will dc and yes i have suepened blackshot
I can't find the download link for PC Hunter, can someone send me or give me the download link please?
Quote Originally Posted by Blackwidows_ View Post
I can't find the download link for PC Hunter, can someone send me or give me the download link please?
Google is your friend for that
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post


Google is your friend for that
Yeah Google is our best friend.Google search this keyword "PChunter v1.331" and then select the third result
This is great soon
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
This is great soon
Not work dc after less then 1 minute ive followed the steps correctly ... Please help me??
Quote Originally Posted by astron51 View Post
Yeah Google is our best friend.Google search this keyword "PChunter v1.331" and then select the third result

Not work dc after less then 1 minute ive followed the steps correctly ... Please help me??
Can someone just freaking reply me, i suspend blackshot > Gamemon but when i supend gamemon64 my com crashes. how?
I got it,Thanks. But, follow what u did and when i go to my storage, my blackshot freeze and turn black screen... I have tried thousands times
Quote Originally Posted by astron51 View Post
@Blackwidows_ @justinrain @MrStrange @VeMpX Guys.use UCE not CE
Undetected cheat Engine. I know but i only know how to do the simple way. The rename the .exe.
I've tried using the registry way but idk how make a batch file....
Quote Originally Posted by justinrain View Post
Undetected cheat Engine. I know but i only know how to do the simple way. The rename the .exe.
I've tried using the registry way but idk how make a batch file....
@EcHo off
blah blah Blah

example
Quote Originally Posted by astron51 View Post
@EcHo off
blah blah Blah

example
I google for UCE, downloaded, file can't open... they duno teach what shyt, can't understand... this shows im dumb... right? :/ >.<
Help me please... UCE !! T_T HELPPPP
Posts 31–45 of 127 · Page 3 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?