[Request] Avatar

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Avatar
Nobody looks at my request in the request section..so i decided to put the request here,cuz here are more pp...

Like the tile says..i am requesting a cool avatar...
Please..sb,can u make me one? Or find a nice one?
PLEASE



Ali G
fku
This isnt the request section
Sorry but im moving this. My job to.
Hey Dr. Synyster, your avatar just got stolen (:

And i will take a stab at teh request :\
STFU Metro...I wrote at the beginning that nobody checks my request in the request section..so i put it here...


And tnx M 3 R K 3 D
Quote Originally Posted by Brizingir View Post
STFU Metro...I wrote at the beginning that nobody checks my request in the request section..so i put it here...


And tnx M 3 R K 3 D
I'll make ya one.
What render?
Or what thing?
OR what picture?
Quote Originally Posted by Zakurna View Post
I'll make ya one.
What render?
Or what thing?
OR what picture?
You can choose,surprise me
But it must be something cool not funny,and tnx
Thats fucking sad when Gfx Team people flame people just for putting it in the wrong section, Metro you are a disgrace in my eyes
Welcome to the real world, my friend.
Dont ever fucking talk to me like that sonkipark, the mods of gfx are suppose to help/support gfxers and push them to be better not flame someone when they want an avatar made
Dont worry Ariez. Metro is like that. A lot of people flame for no reason nowadays At least Kyle (EnergyK) and I are all round nice guys.
Yezzir, Shayne is sure right. And don't rape me for saying what I think, buddy. :P
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us