spyglass bypass

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
spyglass bypass
Code:
SPY_fnc_variableCheck = compileFinal "false";
SPY_fnc_cookieJar = compileFinal "false";
SPY_fnc_notifyAdmins = compileFinal "false";
SPY_cfg_runVarCheck = compileFinal "false";
SPY_fnc_menuCheck = compileFinal "false";
SPY_fnc_cmdMenuCheck = compileFinal "false";
SPY_cfg_enableSys = compileFinal "false";
figure it out how to use it xD. it's very simple.
inb4 patched , but thank
Quote Originally Posted by haxor24 View Post
figure it out how to use it xD. it's very simple.
compileFinal before they init
Quote Originally Posted by haxor24 View Post
Code:
SPY_fnc_variableCheck = compileFinal "false";
SPY_fnc_cookieJar = compileFinal "false";
SPY_fnc_notifyAdmins = compileFinal "false";
SPY_cfg_runVarCheck = compileFinal "false";
SPY_fnc_menuCheck = compileFinal "false";
SPY_fnc_cmdMenuCheck = compileFinal "false";
SPY_cfg_enableSys = compileFinal "false";
figure it out how to use it xD. it's very simple.
Your about 17 days outdated bud. But this will work on older servers.
Quote Originally Posted by Lystic View Post
Your about 17 days outdated bud. But this will work on older servers.
yeah i Kinda quit arma 3 for while
Quote Originally Posted by haxor24 View Post
yeah i Kinda quit arma 3 for while
It's okay, thanks for contributing.
what the hell Jayden is banned wtf ??
Quote Originally Posted by wirychair32 View Post
what the hell Jayden is banned wtf ??
People get post banned at 1337, 2000, 3000, 4000, etc. and so on. I hit 5000 so I got banned but I'm back now.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post

People get post banned at 1337, 2000, 3000, 4000, etc. and so on. I hit 5000 so I got banned but I'm back now.
I wanna get 1337 C:
@wirychair32 Yeah i just see it, i think he spam because he got 5K post lol
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?