Cool..::Turb0z's Public EXTERNAL::.. [ESP/BoneESP/Triggerbot]

Posts 166–180 of 367 · Page 12 of 25
Quote Originally Posted by stavh View Post
dont working
Awesome comment!

Do you mean don't use it? Or not working?

???? ??? ????

More seriously... I love to read such comments... the guy think the SW doesn't works... in reallity it works for maybe 10k persons... maybe try to follow the how to before assume it doesnt works? Nub
Quote Originally Posted by cortona View Post
Awesome comment!

Do you mean don't use it? Or not working?

???? ??? ????

More seriously... I love to read such comments... the guy think the SW doesn't works... in reallity it works for maybe 10k persons... maybe try to follow the how to before assume it doesnt works? Nub
you want come to skype and see its no working?
Quote Originally Posted by stavh View Post
you want come to skype and see its no working?
I dont use Skype, go for QQ then.

Btw it working fine here, so the issue come from your computer, not the hack.
smoeone can help ??? with skype or tv
Has this been detected yet?
GUYYSSS are u dumb or you are just doing like you was be dum ?!

IF THE CHECKER SAYS - UNDEDECTED ITS MEAN ALSO THAT.
I know I'm late to the party for this one but thanks for the update.
All working good, as always. But this time I'm getting fps drop AA disabled.
My hacks wont work
Heyy, how come ive downloaded it and everything, when i press on the exe it says when you launch csgo press OK etc, like everything works but it wont let me toggle? when i press f6, f7 and f8 it does nothing, help please!
Posts 166–180 of 367 · Page 12 of 25
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?