Cool..::Turb0z's Public EXTERNAL::.. [ESP/BoneESP/Triggerbot]

Posts 61–75 of 367 · Page 5 of 25
I used it and I can confirm it works
Is anyone else's hack randomly not working in comp and hard to press?
I'm going to wait till I hear more people say about this hack
Quote Originally Posted by Darkshinra View Post
I'm going to wait till I hear more people say about this hack
its safe and working like always..
Thanks man Keep up the good work.
Working and safe, used it like 2 mmr and i didnt get banned, but sometimes the esp boxes get bugged
For some reason this Version does not work for me when the old one did?
|I cant activate the things... When I press NUM PAD 123 of F678 nothing happens. Just wanted to let you know : P

EDIT: nvm it works, i restarted csgo and the hack again after downloading the DLL's. I dont know which of these fixed it but it works xD
What does Error code 1 mean?
Posts 61–75 of 367 · Page 5 of 25
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?