WTSDiablo 3 + Ros Cheap account

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Diablo 3 + Ros Cheap account
Hey,
I'm selling my blizzard account with diablo 3 + Ros on it .
No epic stuff , only selling it for the game itself .
Asking 25usd / 20e for it
Skype : cruorisx ( Cruoriss )
I'm fine using middlemen, but not going first .
bump, can discuss price
Bump, still selling .
Bump , still selling
Bump, still on sale
Bump, still selling
Bump, still selling
Does the account come with e-mail access?
Quote Originally Posted by Darkadous View Post
Does the account come with e-mail access?
Email will be changed to yours, orginal mail is my personal one .
Bump, still selling .
Bump, still selling .
Bump, still selling
Bump, still selling .
Bump, now accept 20 usd .
Account bought. He even absorbed the paypal fees.
Very compliant trader. I highly recommend.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?