Who been promoted?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Who been promoted?
Anyone know who the new minions Gmods ect. or know if there is where it can be found?
idk... hmm i wonder..
liz and endy gmod

toxin/czar mod

me, dbag god, and hazed in some new group

idk new minions
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
liz and endy gmod

toxin/czar mod

me, dbag god, and hazed in some new group

idk new minions
Josh/Obama got gmod too.
Liz is NOT a GMod, no way baba....
I know you are liz and someone else i kno been promoted. Thats all i kno.
Oh thanks

I'm nonthing
Me should be gmod...
:/
well...no but im glad u lik zombieland too!!
I should be KoS minion.
Or a honorary trusted? lol
eh Liz Gmod? oh well, as far as i know im on her good side....
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?