LightbulbCoD6 or MW2?

PollWhat do you use when talking about the new Call of Duty game?
45 votes
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
CoD6 or MW2?
My school friends get mad when I call the new Call of Duty game, Modern Warfare 2, CoD6. They say that of you abbreviate it, it has to be MW2. I disagree, but whatever. If you abbreviate Call of Duty 6, what do you call it?
It's WaW not CoD6
MW2 out ranks WaW by a long stretch...
Quote Originally Posted by supernova2131 View Post
It's WaW not CoD6
MW2 out ranks WaW by a long stretch...
Where did Call of Duty World at War come from he was talking about MW2 the entire time might wanna read it again
COD5 = WaW
COD6 = MW2

Considering they are no longer doing numbers...
It's MW2.
lawl I know, I was pulling his penis
Lmfao. cod6 What the fucksause.
Quote Originally Posted by CheeseTea View Post
My school friends get mad when I call the new Call of Duty game, Modern Warfare 2, CoD6. They say that of you abbreviate it, it has to be MW2. I disagree, but whatever. If you abbreviate Call of Duty 6, what do you call it?
ur friends r dumb who cares
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
ur friends r dumb who cares
Inna got banned? 0o

As a side note, I've started saying Modern Warfare 2, just to keep all you hard core gamers happy. :P
MW2 FTW!!!!
Ok stop bumping your thread, the game is officially called "Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2"
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us