QuestionSolvedGenerating passwords for cracking

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Generating passwords for cracking
So, is there any possible way to get a program to do this:

1: I input a username into the website/program
2: It generates a list of passwords relating to the input
3: Then I use that list for cracking certain accounts


A program/website that can generate passwords that relate to the username. That's all I'm asking. If they don't exist, tell me!


Thanks,
Not sure if you still need help, but I've done quite a bit of googling, and came up with nothing on this. If it exists, it's probably private.
Quote Originally Posted by bulby1 View Post
So, is there any possible way to get a program to do this:

1: I input a username into the website/program
2: It generates a list of passwords relating to the input
3: Then I use that list for cracking certain accounts


A program/website that can generate passwords that relate to the username. That's all I'm asking. If they don't exist, tell me!


Thanks,
In chapter 7 of "The Art of Human Hacking" mentions that exact tool.
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us