New WR Minions

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
New WR Minions
[MPGH]fabz, [MPGH]Hagerad

Please welcome them and treat them the same as you'd treat Liz or myself.
They'll hopefully be around for a while.

Send any problems to me via MSN or PM.

[=
I like to gratz myself and fabz on minion!
WHAT!
NOOOOOOOOOO!
YOU FORGOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
LAWLED!
Well gratz, nothing else.
Nooohhhhh! xD.

Good job guys.
thanks all ima try mah best
Good job guys, make me proud.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Good job guys, make me proud.
will try mah best (so i guess i will but ya never know)
Aww fuck... Soz for language ugh

gz guys, Amg I'm so sad ATM roar

I public messaged czar for this dam spot ugh
Quote Originally Posted by Make My Day View Post
Aww fuck... Soz for language ugh

gz guys, Amg I'm so sad ATM roar

I public messaged czar for this dam spot ugh
You will get next time, if that comes
Well czar always makes right decisions I'm just upset I was wishing for thus spot since I joined mpgh lol...
Quote Originally Posted by Make My Day View Post
Well czar always makes right decisions I'm just upset I was wishing for thus spot since I joined mpgh lol...
There could always be another spot open up in the future..
You never know.
Make my day, be happy, you at least got fake avatar
Future is along way now a days =\ but combat arms has got like five minions lol at least open 2 more spots for us lol
Quote Originally Posted by Make My Day View Post
Future is along way now a days =\ but combat arms has got like five minions lol at least open 2 more spots for us lol
I agree, MakeMyDay.
Me & MakeMyDay make PERFECT minions.
Although, we both had some previous arguments.
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?