Cheapest Hacking Boosting (Click here)

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Cheapest Hacking Boosting (Click here)
Hello guys my name is Summo and i am a Global Elite Player on CS:GO

I am doing a boosting service for you guys which is fast and efficient. I have never been VAC banned and i have been hacking throughout my CS:GO career.

Taking items from games or PayPal

Silver Package any rank from silver ($2)

Nova Package any rank from nova ($4)

Master Guardian package any rank from Master Guardian ($5) or ($10) for all 4

Legendary Eagle package any rank from Legendary Eagle ($5)

Supreme Master First Class / Global Elite ($20) - You have to play a lot of games for them and they are very difficult.

I can do boost such as silver to master guardian, just message me on Skype and i will negotiate it.

In this boosting i can either log on your account and hack or you can simply que with a bunch of hackers and get carried, it is a lot faster when using your account as i can get the kills and you will rank up quicker!

If interested add me on skype 'Summo_'
Haven't boosted anyone yet. Doing a huge discount for the first booster, message me!


Is anyone this desperate?
Because people need a boosting service so they can get a higher rank?
Quote Originally Posted by jsummo123 View Post
Because people need a boosting service so they can get a higher rank?
This world though..
I have serious doubts about this world.

Who is going to trust a new member with their steam account?
Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
This world though..
I have serious doubts about this world.

Who is going to trust a new member with their steam account?
That's why you can just que up with one of my other accounts?
I have boosted a lot of people in my time. I'm sure there are more people who want to achieve a higher rank...
ayylmao mate, nobody is going to trust a new guy, they can just download or buy a hack and play alone or with friends..
Wrong section anyway .
//Moved to correct section
Learn to read rules bud. @jsummo123

Users are not allowed to ask for accounts to boost the account provider or help them boost.
Whats the point of boosting up to a higher competitive rank if you can't even perform at that level?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us