BoneList & pPlayer Pos

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
BoneList & pPlayer Pos
Hello!. I'm coding CANA Cheat but missing many offset.
Have anyone help me plz. I want update this:
ClientFx + 0x??????? + 0xC8 = Pos.x
How I can find 0x?????? or have string ? and 0xC8 for Pos.x is working ?
And I need BoneList. I'm working
- Esp Name
- Esp Distance
- Esp Rank
- Aimbot [ By W.Marcos bitch friend ]
- GetBonePosition [ Hooked ]
- DrawBone [ Failed, Wrong BoneIndex ]

I'm really needed BoneList. Some one help me plz
You can find local player position with CE.
For bone index, just loop through them and draw the index at players. Then take a screenshot and make your own list.
Code:
UINT GetNodeTransform( INT *Obj, UINT hNode, Transform *Trans )
{
	__asm
	{
		MOV ECX, DWORD PTR DS:[ 0x379EF524 ] ;update it from NA version
		MOV EDX, DWORD PTR DS:[ ECX ]
		MOV EDX, DWORD PTR DS:[ EDX + 0x40 ]
		PUSH 1
		PUSH Trans
		PUSH hNode
		PUSH Obj
		CALL EDX
	}
}
usage:
Code:
struct Transform
{
	D3DXVECTOR3 Pos;
	unsigned char Space[0x100];
};

Transform HeadPosition;
GetNodeTransform( Player->Object /*Player Object*/, 8 /*Node Number*/, &HeadPosition /*Vec3 buffer*/ );
node number is the same of crossfire ...

PlayerPos:

Code:
//Gellin method...

#define ADDR_CLIENTFX				0x0006BF34

void SetLocalPlayerPosition( D3DXVECTOR3 Pos )
{
	DWORD dwClass = *(DWORD*)( (DWORD)GetModuleHandle( "ClientFX.fxd" ) + ADDR_CLIENTFX );

	if( dwClass == NULL )
		return;

	*(float*)( dwClass + 0xC8 ) = Pos.x;
	*(float*)( dwClass + 0xCC ) = Pos.y;
	*(float*)( dwClass + 0xD0 ) = Pos.z;
}
Thanks for Rep.
Just ask: 0x0006BF34's working or Outdate ?
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
Thanks for Rep.
Just ask: 0x0006BF34's working or Outdate ?
offsets and address still works...
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us