Ban anyone!!(FIXED LINK)
FIXED LINK------
FIXED LINK------
Somebody bump this
"Just post a link, and put spaces in the word to get past the word filter, it's not a big deal as long as it's not a "hack.""
-arunforce
This is a pretty cool bug/glitch/hack thing I found. All I did was switch out the current WORLDS.REZ with and older version that I had. It creates an illusion where everyone appears to be flying :P. This gives you no advantage though because on their screen you are in a normal position.
Steps:
1. Download and extract my WORLDSold.zip
2. Rename WORLDSold to WORLDS
3. MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR OLD WORLDS FILE!!!!
4. Put the WORLDS.rez you downloaded and put it in the games folder(which is inside the combat arms folder).
5. Don't use hacks(so you can still screenshot ppl) and go into CA.
6. GO INTO A SNOW VALLEY GAME!!! This only works on snow valley, mostly all of the other maps it just kicks you out of the game.
7. Take some screenshots and report some noobs that annoy you.
8. Thank me
All credit goes to me for saving the old worlds.rez, and doing all this junk.
DOWNLOAD
m e ga up lo ad.com/?d=RXWQCGL5
Sorry for the wrong site, I'm an idiot and wrote me d ia fire
There is no virus scan because it is too big to upload to the virus scan sites.
Screenshot
FIXED LINK------
Somebody bump this
"Just post a link, and put spaces in the word to get past the word filter, it's not a big deal as long as it's not a "hack.""
-arunforce
This is a pretty cool bug/glitch/hack thing I found. All I did was switch out the current WORLDS.REZ with and older version that I had. It creates an illusion where everyone appears to be flying :P. This gives you no advantage though because on their screen you are in a normal position.
Steps:
1. Download and extract my WORLDSold.zip
2. Rename WORLDSold to WORLDS
3. MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR OLD WORLDS FILE!!!!
4. Put the WORLDS.rez you downloaded and put it in the games folder(which is inside the combat arms folder).
5. Don't use hacks(so you can still screenshot ppl) and go into CA.
6. GO INTO A SNOW VALLEY GAME!!! This only works on snow valley, mostly all of the other maps it just kicks you out of the game.
7. Take some screenshots and report some noobs that annoy you.
8. Thank me
All credit goes to me for saving the old worlds.rez, and doing all this junk.
DOWNLOAD
m e ga up lo ad.com/?d=RXWQCGL5
Sorry for the wrong site, I'm an idiot and wrote me d ia fire
There is no virus scan because it is too big to upload to the virus scan sites.
Screenshot
fakehaxor.jpg

