WTBRemove money out of my Limited Paypal Account

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Remove money out of my Limited Paypal Account
I have $300 on this Paypal Account that I just made. I need to get the money out since I have been Limited.
It's asking me for proof of identity but I don't want to do that.

Sep 24, 2014 Photo ID To help confirm your identity, please send us a copy of your photo ID that shows your name and address.
Sep 24, 2014 Proof of Address To confirm your address, please send us a copy of a bill that shows your name and address. Helpful documents include a utility bill, a cell phone bill, an insurance bill, or a tuition bill.
Sep 24, 2014 Confirm Social Security number To help confirm your identity please add your Social Security number to your PayPal account.
Quote Originally Posted by Gxo1 View Post
I have $300 on this Paypal Account that I just made. I need to get the money out since I have been Limited.
It's asking me for proof of identity but I don't want to do that.

Sep 24, 2014 Photo ID To help confirm your identity, please send us a copy of your photo ID that shows your name and address.
Sep 24, 2014 Proof of Address To confirm your address, please send us a copy of a bill that shows your name and address. Helpful documents include a utility bill, a cell phone bill, an insurance bill, or a tuition bill.
Sep 24, 2014 Confirm Social Security number To help confirm your identity please add your Social Security number to your PayPal account.
I can supply the tools needed to regain access to your PayPal account. 25$ charge

Skype: john.alvarado80
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?