SolvedInjection method used returned NULL

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Injection method used returned NULL
I am currently using Exttreme Injector v3.3 by master131 and using Coder-Lgam3r hack for Combat Arms EU.

When I go to my injector, add CombatArs.exe to the process name and then add my inject list, Coder-Lgam3r I get an error message.

'The error message states, "An error occured while injecting "Coder-Lgam3r.dll" into "COmbatArms.exe".
System.Exception. The injection method used returned NULL (Injection failed)'

"You're right! I went back in to the process list and scanned and could not find engine.exe; I thought maybe it was labeled something different and found out that inmy task manager it is still labeled as engine.exe. Case in point, it's not showing up in the injector."
ERRROR.png23 KB · 438 downloads
You inject it into engine.exe from what I remember.
You're right! I went back in to the process list and scanned and could not find engine.exe; I thought maybe it was labeled something different and found out that inmy task manager it is still labeled as engine.exe. Case in point, it's not showing up in the injector.
i just tried this with infamous mod menu and it worked
Yeah i think it works with the infamous mod menu buddy.

Try to use that.
it says returned null i think the game used the infamous that was in the game folder thats why it worked how i solve this
infamous cant be injected but others works great like riptide myth etc...
where can i download Coder-Lgam3r
Quote Originally Posted by minunsattack View Post
I am currently using Exttreme Injector v3.3 by master131 and using Coder-Lgam3r hack for Combat Arms EU.

When I go to my injector, add CombatArs.exe to the process name and then add my inject list, Coder-Lgam3r I get an error message.

'The error message states, "An error occured while injecting "Coder-Lgam3r.dll" into "COmbatArms.exe".
System.Exception. The injection method used returned NULL (Injection failed)'

"You're right! I went back in to the process list and scanned and could not find engine.exe; I thought maybe it was labeled something different and found out that inmy task manager it is still labeled as engine.exe. Case in point, it's not showing up in the injector."
where can i download Coder-Lgam3r
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us