[WTS] My entire inventory for PAYPAL, Quit selling cheap!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[WTS] My entire inventory for PAYPAL, Quit selling cheap!
I quit CS:GO And am leaving for bootcamp in 2 weeks. Looking to get rid of my skins for cheap. Selling them at lower than market.

Asking $200 for everything. All of the skins together are worth $300+ depending how the market is. Recently it fell due to Dreamhack so it should go back up after.

Want to use middleman for sure. Link to my steam profile is

profiles/76561198028013957/

You can check my last played not bullshitting.

SS Of items. Yes you can have every single last thing in my inv.
8ebcb32b93c7eea1f5c4faeb2884e01f.png128 KB · 63 downloads 5ef98be2c32e6aaa287de12f511440a5.png108 KB · 57 downloads
wahts the most rare skin yoU got?
fn Slaughter flipknife. Worth $200 alone.
Quote Originally Posted by wojwoj101 View Post
I quit CS:GO And am leaving for bootcamp in 2 weeks. Looking to get rid of my skins for cheap. Selling them at lower than market.

Asking $200 for everything. All of the skins together are worth $300+ depending how the market is. Recently it fell due to Dreamhack so it should go back up after.

Want to use middleman for sure. Link to my steam profile is

profiles/76561198028013957/

You can check my last played not bullshitting.

SS Of items. Yes you can have every single last thing in my inv.
Would you sell any of the skins seperately or all together?
I would sell separate I guess but then not at the extremely discounted price. Your basicly paying the the knife and getting extra free skins.
I don't have any money at the moment, but I'll possibly buy the whole thing for $200 next week if you're still available.
Hi, do you got skype? Add me.

Skype: LegitCSGOBoosting
Will add tommorow at work night shift.
still available?
Quote Originally Posted by swaghekr View Post
still available?
Nope he already sold it. 2 late don't hate.
Yeah got scammed already lol. I was dumb I deserve it.
Quote Originally Posted by wojwoj101 View Post
Yeah got scammed already lol. I was dumb I deserve it.
Are you serious? Why didn't you use an OMM or trade with someone trusted?

Add me on Skype: LegitCSGOBoosting

I can help you get your skins back.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?