Detected★Blackshot Wallhack & Chams V1.3★

Posts 136–150 of 262 · Page 10 of 18
Doesnt work !! When i open bs i went to character page and then close!
HELP!
Once again I was able to inject the hack but when I am in the game itself I press INS nothing happened... 1&3 (NUMPAD) doesn't work too...
I am running on Window 8.1 64-bit
Quote Originally Posted by xwinson View Post
Once again I was able to inject the hack but when I am in the game itself I press INS nothing happened... 1&3 (NUMPAD) doesn't work too...
I am running on Window 8.1 64-bit
Windows 8 working only 7
anyone know about RAPID FIRE HACK and SPEED HACK???? People using it in blackshot currently.
Compatible in windows 8.1 64 bit
Regardless of the disconnect I get after 3 ~ 4 matches, it's still working very well!

Great release!
And then.. ko buka injector tu.. tkan setting.. pstu ko ikut la setting dlm gambar tu..
and then add dll tu.. done! tekan insert dlm game.. ok? fhm?
superabdul12345??aku nii.. fakeid..
1. download 'Extreme Injector v3.3 by master131
2. download dll dlm thread ni
3. buka injector. tekan setting.
4. ikut setting dlm gambar thread ni.
5. pastu tekan add dll. cari dll chams tu.
6. lepas add. ko start je bs.
7. tekan insert dkt blackshot. DONE!
kene pakai garena eh? pasal aku nak inject dlm blackshot aku atpi aku tk leh cari blackshot file aku dkt injector aku
masalahnye aku tk leh cari blackshot insert aku.. camne
Posts 136–150 of 262 · Page 10 of 18
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?