PostNew Bunnyhop script

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
New Bunnyhop script

Yo m8erinos.
I just found a new bhop script. I think its better.
You just have to hold Mouse 3(scroll) and its jumps
I think its better one.
glhf
p.s: You need AHK to use it.(http://www.autohotkey.com/ⓘ)
VirusTotal:
Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/hu/file/5523e69b4c96f0d095925ea8c67a8e8632cf923fc1212c25f84a602d11d42d2b/analysis/1411822063/
Code:
*MButton:: Loop { GetKeyState, state,MButton , P if state = U break Send, {Blind}{Space 1} Sleep 10 } return
bhop_mpgh.net.zip266 B · 1,365 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by danyaz2014 View Post
vac bannable?
Its cannot be detected as I know.
I think it's not bannable because it doesnt change / write any memory
You can not get VAC banned for Bunny Hop scripts, but you can get OverWatch banned.
//Approved..
You sure? Not showing approved for me :/
Approved?!
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
//Approved..
Quote Originally Posted by rizenfury View Post
Approved?!
Yes approved..
nice1 thx man [/COLOR]
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Yes approved..
im getting same error as the guy above me
Does not work for some reason.
Quote Originally Posted by Dern. View Post
Does not work for some reason.
Yesterday its worked for me.
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us