About a Hack

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
About a Hack
I'm not sure about this but, Is ******** Allowed to be posted on this Forum?
Just Curious :\

Edit : Could a Mod Close this Thread? I'm aware nows its not allowed to be talked about or posted on this site
Oh okay, Thanks
DEFINITELY NOT!
That is a big negative. Some of us believe firmly that it goes too far. Some being mostly me but still. The real reason though being the advertisement.
No... if you do you get BANHAMMER.
Hmm, i agree with all off you's It's everywhere on CA >_> starting too dislike it nows
Thanks All for warning me and telling me its not allowed here
Quote Originally Posted by xtacie View Post
Thanks All for warning me and telling me its not allowed here
Then I feel I should also warn you not to double post. Just reply with an apology for it and remember to use the edit feature next time unless someone posts after you.
Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
Then I feel I should also warn you not to double post. Just reply with an apology for it and remember to use the edit feature next time unless someone posts after you.
Sorry about that >_<, the first time was thanking someone else.
i iwll gift you in combat arms if anybody helps me in the gordon 1.2.4 i need to know
how to start it on vista cause i did run it as admin but the problem is when i click the start on the hack it doesn't say waiting for combat arms or anything it just freezes on the the place where you click start and then it closes : Pm the first person get's to be gifted 3 weopons in combat arms.
Quote Originally Posted by julius026 View Post
i iwll gift you in combat arms if anybody helps me in the gordon 1.2.4 i need to know
how to start it on vista cause i did run it as admin but the problem is when i click the start on the hack it doesn't say waiting for combat arms or anything it just freezes on the the place where you click start and then it closes : Pm the first person get's to be gifted 3 weopons in combat arms.
As easily as I could help you with that I can't. I'm loyal to this site and its rules. That hack is not to be mentioned here.
Ur loyal to ur dick.

Sorry for getting off topic but i h8 bob the building sh it and i already pmed the guy about the hack.
Quote Originally Posted by g187rideordie View Post
Ur loyal to ur dick.

Sorry for getting off topic but i h8 bob the building sh it and i already pmed the guy about the hack.
Still butthurt because I banned your CA account? Piss off.
Okey Dokey.

Answer is complete, and closed on request
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us