I've just played CF non-stop for 7 hours.
And my butt hurts....
What's your record time?
I play like 10 hours every day
Call me a nerd plz #TheDream
@Heat. , you must have hemorrhoids by now, but its okay, at least you've learned Egyptian & Turkish languages.
0 min because the game sucks
I would always take breaks but I think about 31 1/2 hours. God that was a fun weekend.
hhaha i have been played 15 hours )
i did farm
Originally Posted by Nazmark
at least you've learned Egyptian & Turkish languages.
Oh god.
I went like 5 hours, farming.
Lol , most time i have play cf in row is about 2-3 hours. U nerd <3
8 hours manually nade farm
My record time was 36 hours give or take a few hours. It was during the 24 hour charity stream event.
My record is 20 hours non-stop
When I was coding my 1v8 Auto-farmer I did 3 and a bit days's straight minus food, toilet & Shower breaks. 72 hour gaming binges aren't uncommon for me though.
I used to play 24/7
I cant belive these guys saying they have gone for 32 or 74 hours. The best men in the military can only last four days. If you want to be realistic, I have played 16 hours straight of crossfire then went to school to come back and finish off with 8 more hours. So about 24 hours.
Originally Posted by sethss
I cant belive these guys saying they have gone for 32 or 74 hours. The best men in the military can only last four days. If you want to be realistic, I have played 16 hours straight of crossfire then went to school to come back and finish off with 8 more hours. So about 24 hours.
Your comparison is so irrelevant. Comparing people in the military who are doing tasks to someone who is just sitting on their ass playing crossfire.