SolvedIP Change

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
IP Change
Is there a way to change ur IP address? Say im IP banned on a server, I have a alt but i can join cause my IP is banned, Is there a way I can change my IP so I can login with a alt? If someone can find a way it would I would be so happy
You can use a VPN (virtual private network). If you Google "free VPN" some decent ones come up.
You can use Cybe****** VPN and found some cybe****** codes if you want i will pm you one if you need
Or
If you use wifi you can turn off and the turn on the modem of the internet and you change your ip
Quote Originally Posted by CoolSt View Post
Is there a way to change ur IP address? Say im IP banned on a server, I have a alt but i can join cause my IP is banned, Is there a way I can change my IP so I can login with a alt? If someone can find a way it would I would be so happy
What ISP do you have?.
Just use a proxy like HideMyAss or HotSpot Shield
VPNs like they said / Proxie unless server has Anti-Proxie.

If you have a Dynamic IP with DHCP Enabled Connection . (Check Router Settings)

Type "cmd" (no "") in Run/Start.
Run as Administrator by right clicking CMD and Selecting Run as Admin.
in CMD (the black window) type in the following:

ipconfig /release . Your connection should reset. Then type,
ipconfig /renew .

The procedure above should change your IP Address.

Another method would be of Unplugging your router for 10 minutes then replug and reboot it back on.

If your ISP gave you an IP Address themselves and they set you up, then you either want to use the VPN Option or ask your ISP to change your IP Address.

Cheers.
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us