WTBOld steam account

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Old steam account
Im looking to buy a veteran steam account that should have alot of years. I will pay in CSGO keys.
I dont care for games on the account just how many years, but if it has CSGO i will pay some more.

State your price in keys here or add me on skype to talk:

mulpa1339
Hey lemme get this clear you looking for an account with (no games) but been made long ago.? if you yes add my skype: l2pk-son
added you on skype
add me on skype joshuasimonetti98
added now on skype
Quote Originally Posted by mulpa View Post
Im looking to buy a veteran steam account that should have alot of years. I will pay in CSGO keys.
I dont care for games on the account just how many years, but if it has CSGO i will pay some more.

State your price in keys here or add me on skype to talk:

mulpa1339
Got an 11 year Steam Account. With CS:GO, CSS, Half-life, and all those other great games. Also has 5 year CS coin.

Added you on Skype

Skype:LegitCSGOBoosting
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?