SolvedProxy Scraper

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Proxy Scraper
Hi ive been trying to get new proxies to crack MC accounts, but I have been copying and pasting IP's from lists online. I was wondering if there is a Proxy Scraper which is compatible with MAC OS X? GTool says its a incomplete file and cannot open. Please Respond Asap.
I can Send you a list of proxies i just scrape the list if you want i will send you a pm for the proxies
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post
I can Send you a list of proxies i just scrape the list if you want i will send you a pm for the proxies
That sounds great, but how do I know its not a Virus?
Quote Originally Posted by CoolSt View Post
That sounds great, but how do I know its not a Virus?
Ok, let me explain this to you instead of just telling you:
A virus is a piece of code that is capable of copying itself and typically has a negative affect.
A virus is code, ok? A code needs to be executed, turned on, opened, whatever you want to call it. Sure, he can send you a virus in a text file if he wanted to, but it would not affect you because you have the code for the virus, not actually having your computer execute/use the code. Sure, I could give you this code:

osascript -e 'tell app "loginwindow" to «event aevtrsdn»'

That will make your computer(MAC) shutdown if you execute it. Let's say you copy it down in a document file, Apple's program is called Pages, I believe.
So you type it into the document and click "save". Nothing happens because it's just a bunch of letters.

Long story short, a virus cannot be harmful in a text file, if there is one in there, well, you now own a virus.
Having a virus on your computer is different from your computer being INFECTED by a virus.
Quote Originally Posted by Jelli View Post
Ok, let me explain this to you instead of just telling you:
A virus is a piece of code that is capable of copying itself and typically has a negative affect.
A virus is code, ok? A code needs to be executed, turned on, opened, whatever you want to call it. Sure, he can send you a virus in a text file if he wanted to, but it would not affect you because you have the code for the virus, not actually having your computer execute/use the code. Sure, I could give you this code:

osascript -e 'tell app "loginwindow" to «event aevtrsdn»'

That will make your computer(MAC) shutdown if you execute it. Let's say you copy it down in a document file, Apple's program is called Pages, I believe.
So you type it into the document and click "save". Nothing happens because it's just a bunch of letters.

Long story short, a virus cannot be harmful in a text file, if there is one in there, well, you now own a virus.
Having a virus on your computer is different from your computer being INFECTED by a virus.
I will send you in a pm all the proxies if you are afraid for a text file

And for @Jelli , You can make your program or payload end as .txt and you never think is a virus beacuse you think is a text file and i don`t want to infect members i want to prevent members about this anyway you can be infected even in a url link
PM me over MGPH or Skype either one
hey man could you send the .txt to me also? my skype is ******hangemhigh355 (pic of hatsune miku) thanks!
When I said that I meant true text files.
Quote Originally Posted by CoolSt View Post
PM me over MGPH or Skype either one
Post your skype information or send me a pm with your skype
Anyone know a website or somthing where I can download working proxy lists?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?