FAQ

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
C++ FAQ
FAQ:
Q: What should I learn, C or C++?

A: Well, considering you want to hack games (which around 93.7% of choobs want to) I recommend you learn C++. It is essentially an extended version of C and has more functions and options for programming. In the long term, C++ will most likely be the better choice to learn.

Q: What is a compiler and what compiler should I get?
A: A compiler is the tool that turns your code into an executable file. You cant just write out a code in notepad and save it as supercoolhax.exe and expect it to run *cough*. In the lines of good compilers here are two great compilers that you can get free:

Dev C++ 5.0 (beta)
-No UI builder.
-I've had problems with Dev C++ and D3D
-Created for simple coding. I usually use it when writing out small projects.
+Great for starters.
+Easy to use
+Great built in compiler
+Great GUI
My opinion on Dev C++: If you wanted to start learning C++, and needed a compiler, then I would suggest Dev C++. It is easy to use, extremely simple to use, and is just a great starter compiler.

Visual C++ 2008 Express
-Not the best GUI, a tiny bit complex.
-Stupid compiler errors that make no sense.
-Makes small project overcomplicated
-Larger, takes up more space, CPU usage.
+Great for large projects
+Simple UI building
+Easy to build large projects
My opinion: I simply only use this compiler for large projects only. If I wanted to make ex: a Public Warrock Hack, I would use this compiler, but then again, if I wanted to make Hello World, I would go for Dev C++.

Verdict on compilers:
Start out at Dev C++, work your way to Visual C++.

Q: Is visual basic harder to learn than C++, because I found VB really easy to learn.
A: Quite simply, yes. Although it's easier, it's not worth learning unless you are 10 years old (10% of choobs) and you want to impress your classmates.

Q: How do I make *insert FPS game* hacks?
A: Learn C++, D3D, Windows API, OpenGL, and how to use Cheat Engine, Olly DBG, and MHS and you'll have no problems hacking games.

Q: I wanna learn C++ for free, how can I do so?
A: Go here, I have posted a good tutorial, and I know several others:
C++ Language Tutorial
Learn C++ -
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.


If you have any questions feel free to ask them in this thread and you most definitely will get an answer.
Thank you!
WHY STICKY THIS... NAO!
Yeh I am trying to organize all this. I made a FAQ, but I'm trying to make it more of a community effort. This way if someone wanted to add something to the FAQ it would be a little easier to do. Sorry lolland. o_O
Whatever lol.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us