LightbulbDiscussionClearing inventory.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Clearing inventory.
I have a good amount of guns(not high priced ones, more like ones that are like 35 cents) That I was trying to get rid of, is their any way to delete guns?

If anyone would like these guns I will gladly give them to you for free, I also have a couple sticker containers Ill give away for free if anyone is interested.
I wouldn't mind taking them to bet with. Skype: raphaelty03
Need a payment for moderating this section @PotZombie . Nah but seriously if you feel like giving away some stuff I'll take a skin or two.
Lol I got you man! Ill add you on steam and Ill gift you some good skins in the upcoming day .
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Need a payment for moderating this section @PotZombie . Nah but seriously if you feel like giving away some stuff I'll take a skin or two.
Im dumb and didnt think to just sell the crap skins I have on the market place.... You may close this@Color if you wish
Quote Originally Posted by PotZombie View Post
Im dumb and didnt think to just sell the crap skins I have on the market place.... You may close this@Color if you wish
Damn Gaben strikes again.

//Closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?