PixieCorp for VB Minion!
Liz said I should post this in what ever section I want to be minion, so I guess this isn't spam...
Any way, I want to be Minion in Visual Basics section. I am on a lot at night.
I can also be on at least 2 hours in the middle of the day, and I know a bit of Visual Basic Error code fixes, the basic ones that new people to Visual Basics don't know how to fix, and I can help prove if a source code works, and if it doesn't I will ask them to fix, and if they can't I will just close the thread to prevent spam.
Here is my application shorter...
Name: PixieCorp
Age: 25
What times are you on: 2 hours at 4:00 to 6:00 (Except Mondays), and on at night as long as I feel like it, which is usually until most people are asleep.
What section for minion: Visual Basics
What can you do you help: I can help people with some Visual Basics programs, like help them with stuff that is hard to see, and I will close all spam threads, and close threads that have errors untill the author of the thread pms me telling me he/she found the error and fixed it.
Any other information: I can fix people's grammer when some one can't understand it.
Please accept my application.
P.S: I will not be on at night through the rest of the week until Friday, because my internet will be going off tomorrow through Friday.
Any way, I want to be Minion in Visual Basics section. I am on a lot at night.
I can also be on at least 2 hours in the middle of the day, and I know a bit of Visual Basic Error code fixes, the basic ones that new people to Visual Basics don't know how to fix, and I can help prove if a source code works, and if it doesn't I will ask them to fix, and if they can't I will just close the thread to prevent spam.
Here is my application shorter...
Name: PixieCorp
Age: 25
What times are you on: 2 hours at 4:00 to 6:00 (Except Mondays), and on at night as long as I feel like it, which is usually until most people are asleep.
What section for minion: Visual Basics
What can you do you help: I can help people with some Visual Basics programs, like help them with stuff that is hard to see, and I will close all spam threads, and close threads that have errors untill the author of the thread pms me telling me he/she found the error and fixed it.
Any other information: I can fix people's grammer when some one can't understand it.
Please accept my application.
P.S: I will not be on at night through the rest of the week until Friday, because my internet will be going off tomorrow through Friday.


