New Warrock D3D Hack
I DONT WANNA SAY WHO ITS MADE BY: so here u go... lol
DONT FLAME
Czar:
FROM NOW ON
if i leech a hack it will be called peoplepersonz ok I think ive done a good job and deserve some thanks and REP
Scanz: Virustotal. MD5: 9c17dafb9b96073ae227b94ccf6d9d78
Screenie:

DONT FLAME
Czar:
everyone leeches once in a while
Code:
1. D3D Wireframe Chams Glasswall Colored Walls Wallhack Paintings 2. Public Stamina (Full, Stealth) Jump (500,1000) No Fall Damage Lvl 100 (Visual) Fast all No Spawn Wait Skywalk Gravity No Bounds Speed (1x,2x,3x,4x,5x) Slots (5,6,7,8) No Water Glasswall 3. VIP 0 Delay Antikick WTW VEHInvisible 4. Misc Info Hotkeys (FPS) Credits: PeoplePersonz Special Credits: IHelper
if i leech a hack it will be called peoplepersonz ok I think ive done a good job and deserve some thanks and REP

Scanz: Virustotal. MD5: 9c17dafb9b96073ae227b94ccf6d9d78
Screenie:

peoplePersonz.rar

thanks for the reminder

