OutdatedMeepoIt

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
Wish I knew how to play Meepo, but thanks for the release!
Nice work this really help me play meepo. My friend think that i give someone else play my account because he saw me play meepo damn pro.
Thx for the nice feedback. If you are interested in new features or other macros like invoker or sth. please let me know!
some issues ive experienced:

- It effects everything; Meaning i cannot type properly on other apps/browsers
- I try to use A (binded to net) and it did not work well
- Same with poof ^
-------------------------------

Otherwise than that, really helpful, and what other macros do you have? Invoker one would be great.
Mhh okay. I will add a window where u can select the dota window and make the hotkeys only enabled when the dota window is active.
Maybe when Im bored I will write a invo macro and post it here
I'm not one to use something like this in a game like Dota but while I was Googling for Meepo related things I found it and I have a question. Is this actually a hack, or is it just something that sends keystrokes like AutoIt would? Does it access or write to memory in Dota? If so then it has a chance of getting you banned, right?
Quote Originally Posted by konr View Post
I'm not one to use something like this in a game like Dota but while I was Googling for Meepo related things I found it and I have a question. Is this actually a hack, or is it just something that sends keystrokes like AutoIt would? Does it access or write to memory in Dota? If so then it has a chance of getting you banned, right?
Actually it's written in AutoIt and just sends keystrokes. So nothing to worry about
Wait how do you use this?
Quote Originally Posted by KSZNE View Post
Wait how do you use this?
run it, and click the box and hit ok then press a button i usually go a/f/g -- not s bc thats binded to stop motion etc, and G does not work.
Trojan, can you please make this type of program for invoker?
Is there a video on how to use this?
i agree...what does it do? i didn't understand yet...
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us