ExclamationNeed a working Halo 1 PC key.

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Need a working Halo 1 PC key.
My computer crashed and i had to get a new hardrive so my halo was gone and I can only use my CD-key once. Anyone else have a working key the could give me?
Quote Originally Posted by TBearbb View Post
My computer crashed and i had to get a new hardrive so my halo was gone and I can only use my CD-key once. Anyone else have a working key the could give me?
Contact support and explain to them your situation and they will re-enable the key. This happened to me with NFS:Hot Pursuit and I was able to play it again with the same key.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?