PostOutdatedServerHack v0.1

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Zastava_101 View Post
isn't this the same like this?2 just lil changed
Yes, only changed a little bit.
Does this hack also give moon jump?
when i use the hack and join a game it lags out and crashes but the menu works perfectly fine
Quote Originally Posted by lembugoreng View Post
when i use the hack and join a game it lags out and crashes but the menu works perfectly fine
Just makes you ...
Maybe add item spawn in ServerHack 0.2?
Quote Originally Posted by Kalikedeshi View Post
Maybe add item spawn in ServerHack 0.2?
I think so
Can i fly and wont get kicked ?

i mean the vclip .
Quote Originally Posted by ofirpatish View Post
Can i fly and wont get kicked ?

i mean the vclip .
The vClip serves only to fall on deaf ears (I think to take off)
To use the fly you have to continuously take up space.
Quote Originally Posted by Zastava_101 View Post
isn't this the same like this?2 just lil changed
This looks nice!
Cant wait to try this out!
OK, New Q

Can i use the vclip and the multijump cheats without get kicked after few time ?
Quote Originally Posted by ofirpatish View Post
OK, New Q

Can i use the vclip and the multijump cheats without get kicked after few time ?
I recommend that you only use the fly (multijump) to avoid further bugs and kick the server.
Quote Originally Posted by Zastava_101 View Post
isn't this the same like this?2 just lil changed
Yes but he already said that he did some fixes for it. I still think that he should put credit though.
Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyBryan View Post
Yes but he already said that he did some fixes for it. I still think that he should put credit though.
Credits I made​​, especially that of the creator of this hack.
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us