Troubles with hacks.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Troubles with hacks.
I get loaded up fine and stuff.
But when I join a game, the screen goes black, then it shows the loading cursor.
And then it shows my desktop with resolution of crossfire.
But crossfire's not running.
When I try to start it up again, it doesn't work.
Any ideas?

Running vista.
Ran both as admin.
Antivirus is off.
update .net framework and DirectX
directx is updated, I'll try netframework
thanks.
Re-download CF. Works for me
Might try that because it seems I already had DirectX10 and .net framework 3.5 :/
If it goes black and its not directx or framework then its usually patched.
So far as i know there are no public that work. Im sure some choob would leech one to here by now. >.>
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
So far as i know there are no public that work. Im sure some choob would leech one to here by now. >.>
umm pub hack 06/06/09 works.... i use it ..
Update you Direct X and .Net Frame work and try running as admin or use a gamebooster to smoothen your hacking....
Try playing legit if ur hacks dont work.
Omarz deserve a thanks. give him one man! dont just say it. i hate you choobs who dont use the thnx button. it pisses me off
Quote Originally Posted by pigone View Post
Omarz deserve a thanks. give him one man! dont just say it. i hate you choobs who dont use the thnx button. it pisses me off
not for everything people need a thanks... and u say ur not spammming? wow i see this stuff u posting all time like ''spamming''
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us