SolvedLucky Dip Plugin

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Lucky Dip Plugin
Plugin category: I dont know Tongue

Suggested name: Lucky Dip

What I want: This plugin when a command executed : '/Bag give (name) (type) (amount)' should give you a lucky dip bag. When someone opens a bag (with right click) it will broadcast a message! the config can change the rewards and it can also execute a command for example do /eco give 1000 or something like that or give a kit. Also you should be able to make different types of bags e.g. Normal, Donator. You can make the different types of bags in the config. Also, when you play for a certain amount of time you get a bag. (changeable in the config.) also you change how long you need to of played to get it.

Ideas for commands: /bag give (name) (type) (amount)

Ideas for permissions: bag.give

When I'd like it by: ASAP (as soon as possible)

If you can make this please contact me on skype or PM me.

Thanks.
Might be paying up to $3-5 depends if your experienced
Anyone?
I need this asap.
Someone/
ANyone a good bukkit coder?
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us