WTS[Rien's Services] Graphics Design | Web Development [CHEAP]

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Rien's Services] Graphics Design | Web Development [CHEAP]


Hello! I specialize in Website Design and Development, I am more or less a front-end developer.
Although those are not the only skills I have, those are my main skills.
Here I also offer freelance graphics design, such as logos, banners, avatars, signatures, and more.


What Can I Provide (Graphics Design):
  • Website and Interface Design
  • UI & UX Design
  • Mobile Application Interface Design
  • Smart Logos & Regular Logos
  • Banners (Animated or Regular)
  • Avatars
  • Micro-Icons (For chat-related purposes)
  • Watermark Removal (Free)


What Can I Provide (Development):
  • Front-End Website Development
  • Back-End Website Development (Some)
  • Clean and Efficient Code


Skill Set:
  • PHP
  • HTML5
  • CSS3
  • JavaScript
  • jQuery


Applications I Use:
  • Photoshop CS6
  • Illustrator CC
  • Sublime Text 3


What I Don't Do:
  • Full-Time Jobs
  • Don't do anything for free...


Portfolio:
https://www.behance.net/hexishⓘ (Not yet fully put together)

Pricing & Payment:
Payment Method - PayPal
Pricing - This depends on the project, fully fleshed out website designs will range from $100 - $500 depending on the quality and amount of work. (This only applies to website design)
I will require the buyer to pay 50% of the profit up front, once the buyer receives the merchandise, I will require the rest of the payment.

Contact Me:
Skype: ******rienpp
Email: rienpp@outlook.com

Thanks for reading,
- Rien
Are you willing to do a vouch copy or no?
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post
Are you willing to do a vouch copy or no?
With work like this, I'd rather not do vouch copies. But, I can do a vouch copy for the following:
  • Smart Logos & Regular Logos
  • Banners (Animated or Regular)
  • Avatars
  • Micro-Icons (For chat-related purposes)
Bump, available for work.
Bump, available for work.
Hey, i'm looking for a designer to work with me to offer design and development service. Add me on skype camber_o
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?