PostGRP IP/MAC Address Fix

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
GRP IP/MAC Address Fix
Step 1: Go to the following location x:\….\Steam\steamapps\common\Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Phantoms – EU\Game\PDC-Live

Step 2: Rename Yeti.ini to Yeti.bak it will act as a backup.

Step 3: Paste the Yeti in attachments there. ENJOY!

Do comment whether or not it works, I have seen it worked for some and for some it didn’t.


https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1412601629/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...8519f077cc295e


There are 2 files in the zip folder one for EU and one for NA please choose the right version
GRP IP MAC Fix_mpgh.net.rar1 KB · 158 downloads Clean
if i'm not wrong this method was patch by noobisoft?
Quote Originally Posted by 1990nick View Post
if i'm not wrong this method was patch by noobisoft?
Sadly you are wrong as it works but as I wrote if might not work for all
Quote Originally Posted by EmberCult View Post
Sadly you are wrong as it works but as I wrote if might not work for all
Its good i was wrong,as ppls can bypass ban its for steam launcher any fix for regular game launcher file?
//Approved
hello this only works for those who have the game by steam or works for those who have downloaded the game straight through ubisoft ???
Quote Originally Posted by dionatan01 View Post
hello this only works for those who have the game by steam or works for those who have downloaded the game straight through ubisoft ???
It shall work for steam I dont know about the ubi version sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by BourneAgain View Post
What is this for?
If I'm not wrong, it's used to unban yourself(sorta, you change the server you play on)
Quote Originally Posted by BourneAgain View Post
What is this for?
It will UnBAn you if you are IP/MAC banned
Well there is no Yeti.ini anymore. Now there is Yeti.ini.enc. Also, if I'm not wrong, all this does is connect you to NA server if you're in EU and vice versa. For some people like me, I have really shitty pings at NA servers so I have to play in EU so this doesn't help.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?