How could I make some private wallhack?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
How could I make some private wallhack?
I know this is weird to ask or stuff.
But I'd like to make a private wallhack so it odesn't get detected. Just a wallhack. either esp box or chams.
//moved to help
1.) Learn C++ (If you skip this step omg)
2.) Go look at Fleep's tutorial
3.) Listen closely and learn from Fleep.
4.) Try editing and changing the methods using the C++ knowledge you have.
5.) Now that you've got knowledge on how to make a hack, write one from scratch.
Quote Originally Posted by Bayley_LOL View Post
1.) Learn C++ (If you skip this step omg)
2.) Go look at Fleep's tutorial
3.) Listen closely and learn from Fleep.
4.) Try editing and changing the methods using the C++ knowledge you have.
5.) Now that you've got knowledge on how to make a hack, write one from scratch.
Thank you I was hoping help from you I first thought about replying on one of your patched hacks but then I decided to make a thread. ty
Quote Originally Posted by Bayley_LOL View Post
1.) Learn C++ (If you skip this step omg)
2.) Go look at Fleep's tutorial
3.) Listen closely and learn from Fleep.
4.) Try editing and changing the methods using the C++ knowledge you have.
5.) Now that you've got knowledge on how to make a hack, write one from scratch.

How long do you think a hack will stay undetected if you made it from scratch and only u used it?
If you make it from scratch and only you use it probably wont get detected unless you are super obvius.
Its a long process to learn how to make a wallhack
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?