Dumped [CShell.dll & Engine.exe] 07/10/2014

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post
@_ReturnsBR_ Please edit your post and update with virus scan links.
bro, aprove fast it '-', i need of this
Quote Originally Posted by luizimloko View Post


bro, aprove fast it '-', i need of this
Unfortunately, the website is being retarded and it keeps corrupting the download. Everytime I download I get a different file (I downloaded it 6x last night). I want the VSs to match the file's hash to make sure I'm looking at the correctly downloaded file.

However, per MPGHs rules you require VSs unless it's an image. So for both of those reasons I am waiting for him to link here or send me VSs.
Quote Originally Posted by luizimloko View Post


bro, aprove fast it '-', i need of this
Passa Skype ? Luizimloko
Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post
@_ReturnsBR_ Please edit your post and update with virus scan links.
Não Sei Colocar Scan .
Otimo trabalho amigo continue assim!
Belo trabalho...

obrigada por compartilhar
Quote Originally Posted by Rullez View Post
Belo trabalho...

obrigada por compartilhar
DiNada Mano .
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?